Deliver Computing 360
DC360 is a multi-award-winning E-learning platform, made by teachers for teachers covering Computing, IT, Imedia and Computer Science. DC360 comes complete with all lesson plans and scheme of work that are fully mapped to the national curriculum with evidence documents for OFSTED.
Current Schools have seen their:
- Grades improve
- Teachers workload reduce
- Increased update at GCSE
- Reduced costs as no photocopying are needed
- Reduced impact on the environment
Unlike other platforms, DC360 contains all the lesson materials, tasks, homework’s, and tests. All of which are automatically marked by the platform itself. Integrated tools included in the platform are:
- Graphics software
- Animation software
- Note taking system
- Messaging system
And so much more:
Deliver Computing 360 is an online educational platform created by teachers. DC360 is tested by schools for teachers, students, and schools, to make it the best it can be. When a school needs a feature, we work hard to make it happen. We continuously work with case study schools to make sure it is what is needed for the classroom environment. Some of the developers at DC360 are teachers using the platform, meaning teachers are always the key focus for the platform.
Deliver Computing 360 is a bespoke platform at an off-the-shelf price which teaches ICT, Computer Science, Computing and Creative I-media across KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4. All of the courses covered are fully mapped to the National Curriculum.
To view the homepage, go to: www.delivercomputing360.com
Select the following options to find out some extra information about some of the key features on the platform.
I am an experienced Computing teacher. I have been delivering computing in schools for over 20 years. During this time, I have been a one-person department, a department with 5 non-specialists, a department with an ECT and a department with cover supervisors due to lack of staff. Despite all this, I have managed to be one of the top-scoring departments for many years. How did I achieve this? Deliver Computing 360 is how!
- The site asks the learner to log in,
- Teach them specific topics (grading them on learning),
- Give them tasks to check their practical ability from the learning, it then marks the tasks,
- Give them a test to check their theory knowledge and mark the test.
Easy to use dashboard
The Deliver Computing 360 dashboard is professional and easy to use.
What you get
- 15 Key Stage 3 Units, all with lessons plans, tracking and mapped to the national curriculum.
- Complete Computer Science with lessons plans
- Complete Creative I-media with lesson plans
- Key Ofsted mapping documents and Deep Dive Dash (coming soon)
The school has an account and the student profiles are created. This is a locked secure system, students cannot sign up. The school admin can create additional profiles for new students. When a teacher logs in they see their group and marks from each unit. They can then delve down to the see answers given and the marks per task and finally delve even further to see the marks per individual question or activity and compare them with other students in their school who did the same test. A national average graph to compare your students with a combined total of every school using the system allows you to see how your students are performing nationally.
They even have free cloud storage to take work home, do at home and bring it back.
- The site allows the student or teacher to retrieve a lost username or password without the need to contact you.
- Assignments can be set online in a special homeworking section for those who need to work at home. Homework and normal tasks are set under other sections to allow the student to easily see what they must do. The student then ticks off the work once they have done it and the teacher then clicks to verify this.
- An instant messaging chat system allows the teacher to communicate with students to whole classes instantly and securely.
Deliver Computing 360 is built to teach students how an online network works, but with key safeguards, making it an ultra-safe environment. For example, profiles can be set up by students so they can learn the importance of profiles, but they can only select from a choice of predefined avatars and backgrounds. This prevents harmful content but allows them to learn how to set up profiles correctly. Our friend's system is called "Study Buddy" and allows students to learn how to set up friendships in a very safe and secure way. The Deliver Computing 360 system is monitored by you and each individual can be blocked for misuse. The system has a number of words and phrases which are automatically blocked for safeguarding. You can expand this list.
Our internal secure email system even teaches students about email passwords, security codes, copy and BCC.
- The site is fully branded to your schools, giving the students the feeling that is made for them.
- Key school documents can be uploaded by the school admin and are specific to your school.
- School logo, School colour scheme, Academy Logo and internal logos and policies can be added.
- You can use live monitoring. As your class do tests you can see what their answers are, as they are doing them. This gives you an insight into the gaps in their knowledge and allows you to act and or plan while they are busy doing the test.
- You can look at the notes a student has made and give them feedback on the results they earned.
- You can look at the lesson, tasks and test papers for any student and see what they put, what the correct mark was and what feedback they were given. Our system feedback on most key questions automatically meaning you don't need to.
Schemes of Work
- There are full Schemes of work for every single unit. That includes all 15 KS3 units along with KS4 Creative I-media and Computer Science.
- Tracking documents for what is happening when
- Additional resources to aid in teaching and offering extension work.
There are over 400 "Tick as you teach" lesson plans complete with the answer for every part and a starter for each lesson. All make in line with Ofsted requirements.
Most of the work is marked by our system. Our system even marks essay questions. You can override any marks if you wish. In line with Ofsted, our site also marks the students on their learning ability. Almost every question gives feedback and then additional feedback is given for the overall grade, this is done automatically.
When students submit coursework or if the teacher sets a piece of work, this is marked online by the teacher using our fantastic marking system that allows you to:-
- Show the current marking status
- Give Feedback
- Give a Grade
- RAG Rate
- Get Self Assessment
- Get Peer Assessment
- As for it to Red-submitted (in which case our system keeps all versions)
- Marks as approved.
The student is then informed of the status so they don't need to keep asking the teacher if it's been marked yet. They are also informed when it has been marked along with the feedback, rag rating and grade given.
They can then self assess and peer assessment can also be gained.
Mobile and Tablet Friendly
Deliver Computing 360 works on Mobiles, Tablets, Games Console Browsers and Selected Smart TV Browsers.
Mobile (Screenshot from Iphone XR)
This is a great way of bringing a group of students together, allow them to support each other and for them to get instant feedback. It can also be used by any educational or testing company, for example, health and safety, online exams for university, college, exam board or government. The list just goes on. Anyone offering a certificated course.
- A yearly subscription is payable, by BACS, Credit Card or Direct Debit for Deliver Computing 360.
- A discount is available for beta testers.
- Licences are only available for educational establishments only, not by individual students.
See our site: Deliver Computer 360
Covering Computer Science, ICT and Media with Business Studies on the way.